Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween craft












After pulling out Halloween decorations, I realized something.

Trick or Treat buckets take up a lot of room!

I have 4 buckets plus my big candy bowl. So I decided to do something different this year.

I went to Michaels and grabbed their black $1 tote/reusable bags and some glow in the dark fabric paint.

I also got t-shirts for the kids to decorate.

They had a blast decorating their bags. I let them decorate the fronts, but I have a plan for the back. (: Before they get put back in the buckets, I am going to write the year and what costume they wore.

How fun would that be for their children to see? I don't remember anything I dressed up as...hmmm.

This was a fun, relatively inexpensive (glow in the dark paint costs more than regular fabric paint), easy craft.

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com