Friday, October 22, 2010

I love coupons pt.???




I have soooo many reasons why I love coupons. But here is my reason for today...
My inlaws are visiting us this week. They are sleeping in our bedroom because we don't have a guest bedroom. We have a master bath attatched to our bedroom.

I needed a shower and they were still asleep. So...

I headed into the boys bathroom and guess what? I had forgotten to get "my stuff" from my bathroom. Hmmm, as much as I like Axe shower gel and Buzz & Woody shampoo...I had no interest in using them for myself!

So instead of barging in on my inlaws, I went to my handy dandy stockpiles! Shampoo, body wash, bath pouf, razors...and did I mention I was in the BOYS bathroom? Yeah grabbed an air freshener too!


I love being able to simply go to my closet to get those extras that I need! Have you built up your stockpiles yet?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea. I have started doing this recently. My mother-in-law always forgets to bring something. So I try to have extras of everything. I love your blog. Lost of great tips.

I am your newest follower from Follow Me Monday.

Vickie
victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com