Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Big Change



(These pictures are just some of the ones that make me cringe. They are serving as my "before" pictures)
So last night, I was giving the baby a bath. I decided to get on the scale. When I read the number I broke down crying.

I promised myself that I would never get past a certain point. Not only have I gone past it, I have surpassed it by more than I would like to say.

I know I need to make changes. It is time to quit talking about and DO IT!!


6 or 7 years ago, I joined Weight Watchers. I was within a few pounds of my goal weight, when I found out I was pregnant with my 4th child. Since that time, I haven't been where I want to be...or even close.


This morning, I went back to WW and joined.


I "officially" start tomorrow.


I can't wait to get started. I was inspired by Money Saving Mom, who began the P90X program, and refused to go over her budget to do it. I want to do the same.


I am "mapping out my plan" tonight and I will share once I get it figured out.


Thanks in advance for everyones support. I know I can do it. It is time to change.

4 comments:

Keli said...

I know it's hard! I put on a few pounds this year and I'm working on losing it. It's just so hard with icecream sitting in the freezer and no one eating it. It would be a waste of money to throw it away! HOWEVER. I am not buying anymore icecream. I know if it's in there, I'll eat it! So if we want icecream, it's homemade from now on!
You can do it! I'll be a cheerleader for you. :)

Susan said...

Once I get all this thyroid stuff figured out, I'm going back on the program, too. It will be after the New Year, but at least then we can be WW buddies again!

Anna said...

You can do it! You CAN! P90X scares me though. I'm still on level 1 of The 30 Day Shred.

Your favorite sister said...

Thanks for the support everyone. I really appreciate it. So far I have done almost 3 days and it has been easy. OK, I had to avoid a few things at Costco (muffins, free samples, wraps...) but so far so good!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com