Monday, October 4, 2010

got soap?




As a Mom of five, I do a lot of laundry and dishes. ALOT.

So when I see a good deal on dishwasher detergent (or laundry soap) I stock up!


While at Vons one night, I noticed that Finish starter kits were on sale for $4.99. But guess what? There were $3/1 coupons right next to them. $2 for soap, not bad right? I grabbed a couple and was happy.

But then...

I went to Target. On one of the lovely end caps, was the same item. However, there's were priced at $4.32. Wheels start turning. $4.32-3.00= $1.32 for detergent!! But I had to get my grubby hands on some more coupons.

I walked into Vons, went over to the aisle, grabbed a bunch (there were 3 stacks left) and walked out. I went to Target and grabbed 8 Finish starter kits. I was giddy! I still had coupons left but that was all they had on the end cap.
Yesterday while at Target (yes I shop a lot) I noticed that there were more! Only 5 but hey, I will take what I can get.

I am so very excited with my deal! Not excited about actually doing dishes, but at least I know it didn't cost me very much!


Have you had any good scores lately? I would love to hear about them!



No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com