Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


A fun new blog hop I found!!

5 questions to help you get to know me...


1)What is your all time favorite movie?

2)How often do you go over the speed limit?

3)What really gives you the creeps?

4)What is your favorite snack?

5) Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?


*************************************************************************

My Answers:

1) Oh that is soooo hard! But I have such good memories of watching this with all my siblings growing up...BACK TO THE FUTURE!


2) Almost always. Never in a school zone, and never on base. Anywhere else is free game! I have only been pulled over twice for speeding though. Knock on wood! (and my bff in high school...her Dad was the chief of police!)


3)Rats. Mice. Gerbals. Hamsters. Guinea pigs. Anything rodent like. I was not a big fan of the movie Ratatouille no matter how cute Disney made it. Ugh.


4) Anything sweet! Milk and cookies probably!


5) OK this is a tough one also. I don't like cats. I would rather be a dog but not a mean dog. So a fluffy dog?!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com