Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cooking Thursday











Have I mentioned I have been CRAZY BUSY? Thursday is quickly coming to an end and I haven't posted a recipe.








When nights are just to crazy, one of our go to meals are nachos! You can dress them up...or down.








I simply cut up a pkg of Velveeta, add a can of Rotel tomatoes, a bit of milk, and warm in the crockpot. I put mine in for 1 hr. on high. Then turn my crockpot down to warm.








Yummy toppings:




**seasoned hamburger (I just get it out of the freezer!)




**refried beans




**tomatoes




**olives




**sour cream




**jalapenos




**pico de gallo








or simply just eat it with chips and cheese!!








I know this is not really a recipe per se, but that is all you are going to get out of me tonight! Luckily, there are plenty of links over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom! So head on over there now!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com