Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Freezer Cooking Menu


So...I changed my mind. AGAIN. (: I have decided to skip my big coupon shopping this week...except for a few items here and there.

Instead, I will be heading to the store to get the needed items for my fREEzeR cOoKinG DAY!

Here is what I will be making...
Mini Meatloaves
Enchiladas
BeefARoni
Taco soup
Chili Pie casserole
(All will be tripled except for the taco soup because I am making that in my crock pot)

1 ham- sliced/chopped and frozen in individual portions
2 pkgs of chicken frozen in marinade (probably Italian dressing)

Others:
rice ( rice cooker will be doing the work for this one!)
bagel bites

Breakfasts:
pancakes
sausage/egg/cheese biscuits
bacon/egg/cheese biscuits
breakfast burritos

As this is my first time to do this much at once, I am feeling nervous but excited!

I decided to just pick one form of meat to work with...ground beef. All the meals are pretty simple to make.

I am also toying with the idea of doing the breakfasts (and maybe adding a couple of batches of cookies) on Friday and the mains on Saturday.

My sweet husband took a week of leave starting on Friday so I am excited to have extra hands around!

*****All the recipes I am making, have been featured on this site. I will try to find them all and link to it, but just in case I don't (lol) feel free to click on dinner ideas!*****

1 comment:

Kristie said...

sounds fun. i cooked chicken in my slow cooker last week while at work then made enchiladas - yummy. for my OAMC this weekend, I made Mexican "un"stuffed Shells from the onceamonthmom.com site. They got rave reviews from my family as well as the family I swapped with. Good luck with your cooking! toodles!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com