Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Can I be honest? I have NO clue as to what to make for dinner this week. My husband is off for the whole week. When he is home, I always try to get as much done as I possibly can. Errands, appts etc. This week is full of goings on. I also have a lot of coupon shopping to do and my sister just gifted me with a whole bunch of food! I love FREE!!


Another week of flying by the seat of my pants is not to bad of an idea. Hopefully I can get a little more organized this coming week.


Monday:

meatloaf, mashed potatoes, rolls, salad


Tuesday:

alfredo w/ brocoli & chicken, fruit


Wednesday:

chili pie casserole, corn bread, carrot sticks w/ ranch


Thursday:

breakfast for dinner


Friday:

soup & sandwiches


Saturday : I'm gone in the evening so something easy...

cresant dogs, fruit, chips


Sunday:

chicken divan, rolls,


For tons of other menu's you can head on over to Org Junkie!


No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com