Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eight to the Eight to the Eight

Keli over at Feeding Four tagged me in a fun meme/tag. I was just thinking the other day about how I haven't seen tags around lately. So I am so happy to participate! Thanks for asking me to Keli!



So I have to answer Keli's questions, add some of my own, and then tag others! If I choose you, I would love for you to keep passing it on!




If you could cook with any one person, alive or deceased, real or fictional, who would it be and why? Oh my heart. I would choose...Paula Deen. I just finished reading her memoirs and I just love her even more. Or maybe Pioneer Woman. Or...


What's the biggest cooking disaster you've ever experienced? Although I know this will sound like I am bragging, I really haven't had any. The reason why? I get scared to go out of my comfort zone! Not to say that I haven't burned, undercooked, scorched, forgotten an ingredient etc!


What dish are you famous for? Hmmm...that is a good one. I would say my mini meatloaves or enchiladas. Over the summer I had the experience of cooking for extended family and these were big hits!


Who inspires you in the kitchen? Why? You know, so many people do. My family the most. I want to feed and nourish not just their minds but their souls. I want them to feel my love through my efforts.


What season premiere are you most looking forward to? The Mentalist. I love, love, love that show.


Who is your favorite author? JK Rowling. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. So are all my kids!


If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? a thick crust, Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. Pizza freak right here! Pizza, Harry Potter...makes for a perfect night!!
You're stranded on an island and can take one thing with you. What is it and why? My husband!! He is the love of my life and is very a handy man. (:



OK my 8 questions are:



What is your favorite cooking magazine?



What is the wierdest food you have ever had?



What is your favorite kitchen gadget(s)?



If you could spend $500 on YOURSELF, what would you buy?



Do you believe in love at first sight?



What is something you would love to learn to do? (Craft, hobby...)



What is the chore that you detest around the house?



If you could go back to the time when you were 18, what would you tell yourself?



So now I have to tag people. Here goes...



Jessica@ BookLovingMommy

Angie@ TheAmericanHomemaker

Beth

Janice

Tiffany



1 comment:

Keli said...

I LOVE The Mentalist too! And I have been craving some pizza for about a week now! Hubs is sick of pizza but I could eat it everyday. Thanks for playing!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com