Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Normally when preparing my menu, I try to be really organized. Planning everything down to the last bite. I don't always follow it but I try!

This week I have a few things going on and so dinners will be kind of...fly by the seat of my pants. So I am making a menu-ish for this week!

If this fails miserably, I will be back to full blown organized meals!

Monday: hamburgers, potato salad, applesauce

Tuesday: chicken stir fry, rolls

Wednesday: pizza, fruit, breadsticks

Thursday: busy night!! Soup and sandwiches w/ some fruit

Friday: shopping all day for freezer cooking on Saturday! breakfast for dinner (making extras for the freezer)

Saturday: I will share the menu I am making for my freezer cooking meals later on, but I will probably let my kids have a "happy meal". The definiton of Happy meal at our house is, "whatever you can find at home that makes you happy...that's your meal!"

Sunday: roast, potatoes & carrots, rolls
Rice Krispie treats for dessert

For hundreds of menus, head on over to Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hehe...I really enjoy your version of a 'Happy Meal'.

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com